Friday 4 March 2016

Quirky Quick Writes

WALT: Use our imaginations to write on a variety of topics for 5 to 10 minutes.



12th Feb 2016

Stella-Rosa was a sandwhich. She was caring, soft and had a heart as red as a tomato. She had meaty brains in her bread, and was covered in a thick skin of mayonaise (so she didn’t get bullied). I was always hungry after her lettuce-green dress, which trailed around her pale, bready legs. She was a beautiful sandwhich. Until she got eaten.




18th Feb
“Aw, mum, why do we have to go to Pizza hut?” I whined, “you know I hate their pizza! Why can’t we go somewhere cool, like Poopie’s Pizza where we get a free chocolate bar?”


25th Feb               50 words

Twisting gracefully in that plasticy orange dress,
Her round body looking light, beautiful for once.
I look down at her and smile at that almost vermilion lipstick,
And think: my, what a pretty one you are.
Then slowly, slowly, I peel off that beautiful coat and bite into -

My orange!










Hope you enjoyed the Quick Writes!

No comments:

Post a Comment